9 Multi-Million Dollar Business Lessons
In this episode, Scott shares nine lessons he has learned from interviewing multi-million dollar business owners on the Marketing 4 Business podcast.
Here’s a snapshot of what you will discover in 9 Multi-Million Dollar Business Lessons
* Combine Harvester vs The Bailer – the two types of people you need in your business to really grow it.
* Kevin Eder’s Take On How To Get Promoted – what you must do if you want to get a promotion in any business.
* Kanes Killer Customer Service Rule – Kane Lawson’s number one rule for customer service. Use this to grow your business’s referrals and 5-star reviews.
* The Power of Advertising – Mike James’s take on why it’s important to be everywhere and why it’s important to put the hammer down when everyone else backs off.
* Know Your Numbers – why it’s essential to know your numbers and how Brent Selwyn uses the data to out-market his competitors.
* Kill Them With Kindness Mission – the exact mindset and attitude Fraser McKenzie has that will help you need to succeed in 2023.
* AI Is Everywhere – where GPT3 AI technology and the practical use of it for real business that Chris Tacon that every business owner should take time to understand.
* Quality In… Quality Out – Murray Hale’s take on why it’s essential to understand business owners and their expectations, so you can help them win.
* Motivate Your People – Tony Jenkin’s takeaways on motivating your people, including the weekly meeting he runs and why it’s important to incentivise your people to win.
* Scott’s No.1 Thing – Scott shares the answer to the question he was asked that started this podcast.
Ready to accelerate your business’s growth and stand out from the competition? Don’t miss this insightful episode of the Marketing 4 Business podcast.
Have fun and enjoy listening, learning, and taking action from this podcast!
If you find our content valuable and informative, please help us reach more business owners by sharing it with a friend who might benefit. Additionally, please ensure that you’re following our podcast on your preferred platform, and if you enjoyed the latest episode, consider leaving us a five-star review. Your support is highly appreciated.
See below for ways to get in touch with us…
Follow the Marketing 4 Business podcast on Instagram here
Follow Digital Influence on Instagram here
Connect with Scott on LinkedIn here
Eager to enhance your marketing strategy? Book in for a complimentary ‘Where You Can Win’ call with Scott to discuss your marketing here.
Have Fun & Take Action