Bold Moves & Doing Whatever It Takes!
Winnie Bagoes Pizza is a Christchurch restaurant institution that’s hand-made over one million pizzas for hungry customers.
In this episode, you’ll discover the people behind the success and the bold moves they’ve made.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll learn in Bold Moves & Doing Whatever It Takes!
* The Gourmet Pizza Niche – how Winnies Pizza started in 1991 and how they fill a gap in the NZ pizza market.
* Pizza Cult Followers – what happened to sales when an Instagram Influencer came to Winnie’s from Korea?
* Washing Dishes to Cooking One Million Pizzas – how Sarah’s partner Jerome went from washing the dishes to investing in Winnies to cooking one million pizzas.
* Hospitality Challenges – the different ways European countries treat hospitality as a profession vs a part-time job in NZ.
* Working with Your Partner – the ups and downs of working with your partner and doing 14-hour weekend shifts and why you must have a good sense of humour.
* Sarah’s Top 5 – this is awesome because Sarah shares her top 5 tips for starting a restaurant business. If you are considering starting a restaurant business, listen to this podcast.
Ready to accelerate your business’s growth and stand out from the competition? Don’t miss this insightful episode of the Marketing 4 Business podcast.
Have fun and enjoy listening, learning, and taking action from this podcast!
If you find our content valuable and informative, please help us reach more business owners by sharing it with a friend who might benefit. Additionally, please ensure that you’re following our podcast on your preferred platform, and if you enjoyed the latest episode, consider leaving us a five-star review. Your support is highly appreciated.
See below for ways to get in touch with us…
Follow the Marketing 4 Business podcast on Instagram here
Follow Digital Influence on Instagram here
Connect with Scott on LinkedIn here
Eager to enhance your marketing strategy? Book in for a complimentary ‘Where You Can Win’ call with Scott to discuss your marketing here.
Have Fun & Take Action
P.S. Love Pizza? Book a table at Winnie’s Pizza today.