Bold Moves & Doing Whatever It Takes!
Winnie Bagoes Pizza is a Christchurch restaurant institution that’s hand-made over one million pizzas for hungry customers.
In this episode, you’ll discover the people behind the success and the bold moves they’ve made.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll learn in Bold Moves & Doing Whatever It Takes!
* The Gourmet Pizza Niche – how Winnies Pizza started in 1991 and how they fill a gap in the NZ pizza market.
* Pizza Cult Followers – what happened to sales when an Instagram Influencer came to Winnie’s from Korea?
* Washing Dishes to Cooking One Million Pizzas – how Sarah’s partner Jerome went from washing the dishes to investing in Winnies to cooking one million pizzas.
* Hospitality Challenges – the different ways European countries treat hospitality as a profession vs a part-time job in NZ.
* Working with Your Partner – the ups and downs of working with your partner and doing 14 hours weekend shifts and why you must have a good sense of humour.
* Keeping Staff In Tough Times – the little things Saah does to create a family environment that has seen her key staff stay with Winnies for over ten years.
* Little Things Matter – a great example of how doing the little things well with your staff pays off long term.
* Owning a Business and Running a Franchise – how Sarah manages her time between running the day-to-day of her Winnies restaurant and a growing Winnies Pizza Franchise.
* Sponsoring Local Sports Team – why Winnie’s loves supporting local kids’ sports teams and how it’s a perfect win/win/win.
* Pizza School – a great idea that’s become a popular must-do event for kids’ birthday parties and team-building events.
* The Great Pizza, Great Places & Great People – why it’s essential to read your customer reviews and listen to what they are telling you.
* Sarah’s Top 5 – this is awesome because Sarah shares her top 5 tips for starting a restaurant business. If you are considering starting a restaurant business, listen to this podcast.
If you want to be a better business owner, you should listen to this insightful podcast today.
Enjoy this episode and as always, have fun and take action.
P.S. Love Pizza? Book a table at Winnie’s Pizza today.