In this captivating episode of the Marketing 4 Business Podcast, Scott is joined by the inspiring author of “I’ll Make You Passionate About Exercise”, Bevan Eyles. Bevan shares his inspiring journey from being indifferent about fitness to becoming an advocate for physical health and well-being. We delve into the transformative power of habitual behaviour, shifting attitudes towards exercise, and the importance of making fitness a priority.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this engaging episode:
– The four main categories of individuals when it comes to exercise and how to move from a lack of motivation to prioritising workouts.
– The importance of self-awareness in personal growth and the power of positive thinking in behaviour change.
– How to balance work-life and maintain high performance while prioritising self-care and healthy habits.
– The significance of effective communication and stress management techniques in achieving success.
– The value of leadership, consistency, and integrity in the fitness industry and how it impacts long-term reputation.
Get ready for practical tips to become a healthier, happier, and more efficient you!
If you find our content valuable and informative, please help us reach more business owners by sharing it with a friend who might benefit. Additionally, please ensure that you’re following our podcast on your preferred platform, and if you enjoyed the latest episode, consider leaving us a five-star review. Your support is highly appreciated.
Follow Bevan on Instagram here
Check out Bevan’s website here
See below for ways to get in touch with us…
Follow the Marketing 4 Business podcast on Instagram here
Follow Digital Influence on Instagram here
Connect with Scott on LinkedIn here
Eager to enhance your marketing strategy? Book in for a complimentary ‘Where You Can Win’ call with Scott to discuss your marketing here.
Have Fun & Take Action