Marketing Strategy vs Marketing Tactics
In this short and fast-paced episode, Scott Wilson gives you a four-step framework for getting your marketing working in tough economic times.
Here’s a snapshot of what you will discover in Marketing Strategy vs Marketing Tactics:
* What is Marketing? – what Scott learnt at a seminar in the early 2000s helped him understand marketing.
* Marketing Strategy vs Marketing Tactics – in 2022, many businesses focus on tactics without understanding the strategy. If you like winning, listen to this.
* Strategy First Thinking – what you MUST do first as a business owner if you want your marketing to produce results.
* Where You Can Win – the 5 M’s of Marketing and how they can kickstart your marketing while your competitors stall.
* Interested vs Committed – the right mindset it takes to win long-term with your business’s marketing.
* Leverage The Numbers – the one question every business owner must ask themselves if they are serious about marketing their business.
* Assign Accountability – want your marketing to produce results? If so, get super clear and do this one thing Scott suggested today.
Enjoy this episode and as always, have fun and take action.
P.S. Connect with Scott on LinkedIn