Show Us Your Crack with Mike James from NOVUS New Zealand
A captivating business story started in 1978 with Mike’s Mum & Dad jumping on a plane to the US.
Only to return a week later with a business opportunity that would become a market leader in the windscreen repair business in NZ.
Here’s a snapshot of what you will discover:
* How NOVUS NZ grew from a Ma & Pa business to over 63 franchises in NZ.
* Stealth Growth – how Mike and his brother Tim grew the business in the winter after 4pm.
* Demonstrating Credibility – the innovative way they grew by showing new customers how they could save time and money.
* Opportunity Knocks – how they took the opportunity to franchise NOVUS NZ in 1991.
* TV1 or TV2 – advertising on TV in the early days and stressful decision regarding what channel to advertise on!
* The power of TV advertising – how some NOVUS branches grew 316% in 3 months after first advertising on TV.
* Ma & Pa Tv Ads – the innovative way NOVUS created their first TV ads using the family car and a single film camera.
* Show Us Your Crack – How the famous cult Show Us Your Crack Radio jingle came about and why they turned it into a TV Ad.
* Branding 101 – NOVUS nailed the two most important things early in branding their business.
And so much more…
Ready to accelerate your business’s growth and stand out from the competition? Don’t miss this insightful episode of the Marketing 4 Business podcast.
Have fun and enjoy listening, learning, and taking action from this podcast!
If you find our content valuable and informative, please help us reach more business owners by sharing it with a friend who might benefit. Additionally, please ensure that you’re following our podcast on your preferred platform, and if you enjoyed the latest episode, consider leaving us a five-star review. Your support is highly appreciated.
See below for ways to get in touch with us…
Follow the Marketing 4 Business podcast on Instagram here
Follow Digital Influence on Instagram here
Connect with Scott on LinkedIn here
Eager to enhance your marketing strategy? Book in for a complimentary ‘Where You Can Win’ call with Scott to discuss your marketing here.
Have Fun & Take Action