The Art of Turning a Dollar
Halfway through his first high school year, Shaun Stockman was summoned to the Principles Office and quickly put into a work experience program that would change his life forever.
In this inspiring story, you will discover how Shaun went from working on cars to developing and refurbishing multi-million buildings.
Here’s a snapshot of what you will discover in The Art of Turning a Dollar
* Panelbeater to Real Estate – Shaun’s journey from working on cars to developing and refurbishing multi-million buildings.
* The One Skill – how Shaun became outstanding at maths while on work experience at School and how it helped him create a successful multi-million dollar property business.
* Shaun’s First House – the intriguing story of how Shaun raised a $4000 deposit for his first house and the types of people that helped Shaun stay motivated.
* A Keen Eye For Detail – how Shaun developed his keen eye for detail and how it’s helped him grow his property business.
* Technology Leverage – how Fax technology took over the car advertising industry and how Shaun capitalised on it.
* Car Yard Sales – the simple little book and card system Shaun used to qualify people to increase sales.
* The Wake Up Call – Shaun’s life-changing moment in his mid-forties made him decide which career to choose.
* Lessons from Real Estate – Five lessons Shaun learnt from being a Real Estate Agent in the early ’90s.
* 14 Properties Gone In Minutes – the damage Shaun and his business partners suffered after the Christchurch Earthquakes and how they recovered to rebuild their property portfolio.
* Calling Christchurch Home – why Shaun & Dean invested in Christchurch rather than running off to other parts of New Zealand.
* Advice For New Property Investors – the exact two types of properties Shaun recommends new property investors should buy today.
* People Leave Clues – Shaun’s best advice for learning from people, regardless of their material success.
* $1200 Cellphones Bills – the best advice Shaun received from a top real estate agent, which led to him getting $1200 cellphone bills.
* Charity Starts Here – a great story on how Shaun got his mates investing buildings to help at-risk kids and families.
* Crossroads Youth With A Future – the charity Shaun helps and why he is passionate about helping young kids.
And so much more 😉
Have fun, and enjoy listening and learning from this inspiring business podcast.
P.S. Connect with Shaun Stockman here on LinkedIn and Crossroads Youth With A Future