The Do or Dont Mindset
In this episode, Scott interviews financial experts Jonathan Liong & Mitch van der Weert on how they went from working in the bank to helping people buy property, cars and more.
Here’s a snapshot of what’s in this Marketing 4 Business podcast episode:
* The Game of Business & Finance – how Jonathan & Mitch took their passion for business and finance to the next level
* Exiting the Corporate World – the simple reason why Jonathan left the corporate to start his own business. Sometimes the simple things make the most sense.
* Golf Day Beers – how golf day beers sowed the seed for building the 9 Yards Financial empire.
* Going The Whole 9 Yards – the clever reasoning behind why Jonathan & Mitch called their business 9 Yards Financial.
* 2018 Credit Policy vs 2023 – great insights on how lending and credit policies have changed over the last few years.
* Scaling Out – the main number thing Jonathan & Mitch leant from growing their business that was opposite to what people told them.
* Jargon Killers – why Jonathan & Mitch prefer to meet their clients face to face and the massive benefit this has for their clients.
* First Home Buyers Listen Up – 5 things you need to know about buying your first home right now. If you are in the market to buy your first home, stop and listen to Mitch as he shares some absolute gold.
* Decline to Approve, $10k in 3 Months – what Jonathan did to help one of his younger first home buyers clients decline at the bank to approve in 3 months.
* Drive To Survive – what Jonathan has learnt about marketing from watching the highly acclaimed Netflix documentary “Drive To Survive”.
* Do It or Don’t Do It Mindset – at age 17, Jonathan had a stroke; he discovered that to get better, he needed to adapt his mindset. If you struggle with making decisions, listen to this powerful mindset shift today.
* Rewarded For Working Hard – the work-hard mindset that helped Mitch start his first TradeMe business at age 14.
And so much more 😉
Have fun, and enjoy listening and learning from this inspiring business podcast.
P.S. If you need help financing a car or buying your first house, contact Jonathan & Mitch here at 9 Yards Financial Services