Video Marketing Killed The Radio The Star
Brendan Holt is the creative talent behind Display and DJ extraordinaire at Boogie Beat. In fact, if you’ve ever been to a wedding where everyone on the dance floor cutting shapes to their best moves, chances are Brendan was the DJ.
Here’s a snapshot of what you will discover Video Marketing Killed The Radio The Star.
* Radio Sales to Instagram Videographer – Brendan shares his journey from being passionate about photography to selling radio advertising to finally seeing how video on social media was the future.
* Video Video Video – how creating a simple video for his DJing business led to friends and business colleagues wanting Brendan to help them create videos for them.
* Loving Being Self-Employed – why Brendan loves being self-employed, how it makes him feel, and the major takeaway he gets from it.
* Inspired To Learn – what inspired Brendan to want to learn about photography and the one website he used for years to upskill his creative talent.
* Confident To Work For Free – how Brendan developed his confidence in the early days of his business and why he worked for free for the first six months.
* Switching On & Switching Off – how Brendan used the lockdown period to change his business and balance his working and family life more.
* Go To Business Videos – Brendan & Scott share their top go-to videos that businesses must invest in if they want to grow their market share.
* The Celebrity Effect – how to quickly build know, like & trust using video. Get this concept, and you will out-market your competitors in 2023.
* Video Lengths – ha ha, everyone asks me this question, “How long should my video be?” Luckily Brendan has a great answer and shares how many words are needed to make a one-minute-long video. This is gold!
* One Marketing Asset – the one marketing asset Brendan and Scott both agree on that every business should have to market your business.
* Starting A Business – Brendan’s top three things he recommends to have in place when starting a business. I highly recommend actioning what Brendan says here.
And so much more
Have fun, and enjoy listening and learning from this inspiring business podcast.
P.S. Need a videographer or DJ, contact Brendan here Display