From Startup To Industry Giant
Starting in 1996, Kevin Eder built Tradestaff from a small rented office in Sydenham to a nationwide industry giant in the recruitment space.
In this episode, you will discover valuable insights into growing your business in tough economic times.
Here’s a snapshot of From Startup to Industry Giant:
* What Kevin did after being laughed at by his corporate employer and how it motivated him to grow Tradestaff.
* How the chicken and the egg approach helped Kevin add value to his first five clients
* Being Sales Focused – in 96, unemployment was 9.5%, and most employers were not looking to hire more people.
* From Tempstaff to Tradestaff – the funny story of how Tradestaff got its name.
*Kevin’s No.1 Sales Rule – most people miss this and miss sales because of it.
* Foundation Clients – who they are and why they are essential to your business growth.
* The Combine Harvester approach to business and why every good action-taking business owner needs a Baler following behind and cleaning up.
* What the GFC taught Kevin and how he used it to grow the business in really tough economic times.
And so much more…
Ready to accelerate your business’s growth and stand out from the competition? Don’t miss this insightful episode of the Marketing 4 Business podcast.
Have fun and enjoy listening, learning, and taking action from this podcast!
Connect with Kevin on LinkedIn here
If you find our content valuable and informative, please help us reach more business owners by sharing it with a friend who might benefit. Additionally, please ensure that you’re following our podcast on your preferred platform, and if you enjoyed the latest episode, consider leaving us a five-star review. Your support is highly appreciated.
See below for ways to get in touch with us…
Follow the Marketing 4 Business podcast on Instagram here
Follow Digital Influence on Instagram here
Connect with Scott on LinkedIn here
Eager to enhance your marketing strategy? Book in for a complimentary ‘Where You Can Win’ call with Scott to discuss your marketing here.
Have Fun & Take Action
P.S Discover how we helped Tradestaff Workwear make more sales. Read the case study here Tradestaff Workwear.