No Marketing Degrees Required
This is a great story on how Greg, who originally had no marketing degree, founded a tech marketing company that has been in business for 18 years.
Here’s a snapshot of what you will discover in No Marketing Degrees Required.
* Falling into Marketing – how Greg transitions from studying politics and history at University to running a tech marketing company.
* Wellington Politics – what Greg learnt early on about politics that shaped his marketing and business journey.
* Politics Is A Side Show – the light bulb moment Greg had early on when dealing with business owners that set him on a new career path.
* Jade Software Learnings – the sales and marketing insight Greg learnt from working at one of New Zealand’s most successful software companies.
* Dumb Mistakes – the number one thing Greg learnt from dealing with businesses and companies worldwide.
* Concentrate Marketing – why Greg and his business partner name their company “Concentrate” – listen to this at least twice. You’ll thank me later!
* 18-Year Business Partners – how Greg met his business partner Owen and what it takes to build a successful 18-year partnership.
* White Paper Marketing – how Greg and his team used White Papers to share knowledge and educate people on the value of doing business with his clients.
* Inbound Marketing – a book Greg recommends reading that helped clarify his marketing thoughts and content marketing journey.
* Hubspot Elite – why Greg & Owen committed to Hubspot and what they’ve learnt on their way to becoming a Hubspot Elite Partner.
* EOS methodology – the Entrepreneurial Operating System that Greg & his business partner used to get more traction and momentum.
* The Coins Down The Back Of The Couch – where most businesses leave marketing ad spend and money.
* And much and much much more…
If you want to be a better business owner, you should listen to this insightful podcast today.
Enjoy this episode and as always, have fun and take action.
P.S. Connect with Greg on LinkedIn.