Put The Fizz Into It with Tony Jenkins
This is a truly inspirational story of how Tony Jenkins went from being made redundant, losing his redundancy in the 1987 stock market crash, to building a hugely successful 35-year real estate career.
Here’s a snapshot of what you will discover in Put The Fizz Into It:
* Put The Fizz Into It – Tony’s Leaders lead philosophy and how you can use it to motivate and grow a successful team.
* Becoming A Real Estate Agent – the good, the bad and the ugly of becoming a real estate agent in the late 80s.
* Selling Teapots to Houses – how Tony transitioned from selling teapots at an auction house to selling over 150 homes a year.
* It’s All About the People – Tony’s take on building relationships and getting the best out of people.
* Toughing it Out – Why Tony ignored the advice from his lawyers and doubled down on the Christchurch property market.
* Harcourts Domination – three key reasons why Harcourts dominated the market share in Christchurch.
* Building Wealth – one thing Tony recommends you do every year to build your wealth.
* State Of The Nation – Tony’s short, sharp meeting that he runs every Tuesday to get his five offices ready for the week ahead.
* The Marketing Edge – the specific thing Tony goes that gives his real estate agents the marketing edge in the marketplace.
* And some much more.
If you want to be a better leader, you should listen to this thought-provoking podcast today.
Enjoy this episode and as always, have fun and take action.
P.S. Connect with Tony on 0274 322 896 and Harcourts Holmwood