Putting The Turbo in Customer Service
Hayden Knighton is the managing director of Mag & Turbo Christchurch, one of NZ’s most successful tyre and mag wheel shops.
In this episode, Hayden shares his inspiring business story, from starting work at age 15 to his passion for helping people, building a loyal customer base and driving fast cars.
Here’s a snapshot of what you will discover in Putting The Turbo in Customer Service
* The Passion Factor – Hayden shares his passion for helping his customers and what makes him tick.
* Changing Roles – 3 key takeaways Hayden learnt from moving from Tyre Fitter to Tyre Salesman.
* Chucked In The Deep End – How Hayden went from sales to running the Mag & Turbo Montreal Shop and managing people.
* Attracting Team Members – the types of people that love working at Mag & Turbo and how Hayden helps them succeed in the fast-paced world of mags and tyres.
* Growing from 6 staff to 30 staff – one key component to growing a business that keeps the doors open and the sales flowing.
* Advertise, Advertise, Advertise – Hayden’s philosophy on advertising. Most businesses don’t do this and slowly lose market share daily.
* Reading The Market – Hayden explains why to be the market leader, you must know what the market wants and how they want it.
* Creating Loyal Customers – how Hayden has built a loyal customer base of repeat customers and one thing he wants every customer to think about after they leave the shop.
* Hayden’s 20+ Years of Business Advice – the three pieces of business advice Hayden shares to help anyone considering starting a business.
And so much more 😉
Ready to accelerate your business’s growth and stand out from the competition? Don’t miss this insightful episode of the Marketing 4 Business podcast.
Have fun and enjoy listening, learning, and taking action from this podcast!
If you find our content valuable and informative, please help us reach more business owners by sharing it with a friend who might benefit. Additionally, please ensure that you’re following our podcast on your preferred platform, and if you enjoyed the latest episode, consider leaving us a five-star review. Your support is highly appreciated.
See below for ways to get in touch with us…
Follow the Marketing 4 Business podcast on Instagram here
Follow Digital Influence on Instagram here
Connect with Scott on LinkedIn here
Eager to enhance your marketing strategy? Book in for a complimentary ‘Where You Can Win’ call with Scott to discuss your marketing here.
Have Fun & Take Action
P.S. Need new car tyres? Visit Hayden at Mag & Turbo Christchurch