“They are great to work with. Always challenging us, coming to us with new innovations and keeping us up to date with what’s happening daily. I highly recommend them to anyone in the future”
Trees That Count
- Objective for Novus Glass to increase consumers choosing Novus over their competitors.
- We teamed up with ‘Trees That Count’ and created a campaign – to ensure a greener future. Every NOVUS job helps plant native trees around New Zealand.
- There has been a noticeable shift in conscious consumer choice since the pandemic.
- Brand identity became more important.
- Individuals are increasingly considering the impacts of spending decisions.
- There is a need and desire for customers to support companies that are local and responsible.
Windscreens repair itself isn’t exciting. The client needed to offer something big enough to change consumer behaviour. Rising public concern about climate change and franchisee involvement were all determining factors in their approach.
The Chip in with Novus campaign allows consumers to make a difference. For every repair or replacement, Novus will donate to Trees That Count, a charity helping to plant more native trees around New Zealand.
The campaign launched on August 1st with TV commercials, radio advertising, radio sponsorships, and promotions, Google Ads and SEO, Facebook campaigns, and Stuff and Newshub articles.