In Year 12 at School, Fraser Mackenzie decided it was time to get ahead, so he took a risk, left School and started working as an apprentice electrician.
Fast forward six years and he is now growing one of New Zealand’s fast-growing Vodka brands Heresto Vodka.
Here’s a snapshot of what you will discover in Heresto Taking Risks:
* People skills – how Fraser used his people skills to meet millionaires and billionaires.
* The Covid Vacation – what Fraser did specifically during the lockdowns to better his mindset and skills.
* Big Picture Opportunities – how Fraser trained himself to look for more significant opportunities and the mindset he had to make it happen.
* The Ashburton Garage Project – how a little project started in a garage in Ashburton s is fast becoming NZ Fastest selling vodka brand.
* Learn, learn, learn, then implement – how Fraser took what he learnt about Vodka being the highest gross spirit in the world and started building a business.
* Taking Risks – one thing Fraser learnt from a friend in the USA who employs over 600 people.
* Audio Book Obsession – the one audiobook Fraser listens to again and again. It’s been a game changer for his Daily Ritual and what Fraser does daily to move his life and business forward.
* Kill Them With Kindness – how Fraser adopted a kindness-first mindset with everyone he meets and its helped him sell a lot of Heresto Vodka.
* Heresto Charity – the thinking behind why Heresto Vodka gives back to charity and the fantastic way it engages customers to vote on who to donate to.
* The 1st Sales Day – what Fraser learnt from selling 48 bottles of Heresto Vodka on his first day out selling in Ashburton.
* The Uncomfortable Mindset – how you can create success by being comfortable with being uncomfortable.
And so much more 😉
Have fun, and enjoy listening and learning from this fantastic business podcast.
P.S. Check out Heresto Vodka online at their Heresto Vodka