Starting in 1996, Kevin Eder built Tradestaff from a small rented office in Sydenham to a nationwide industry giant in the recruitment space.
In this episode, you will discover valuable insights into growing your business in tough economic times.
Here’s a snapshot of From Startup to Industry Giant:
* What Kevin did after being laughed at by his corporate employer and how it motivated him to grow Tradestaff.
* How the chicken and the egg approach helped Kevin add value to his first five clients
* Being Sales Focused – in 96, unemployment was 9.5%, and most employers were not looking to hire more people.
* From Tempstaff to Tradestaff – the funny story of how Tradestaff got its name.
*Kevin’s No.1 Sales Rule – most people miss this and miss sales because of it.
* Foundation Clients – who they are and why they are essential to your business growth.
* The Combine Harvester approach to business and why every good action-taking business owner needs a Baler following behind and cleaning up.
* What the GFC taught Kevin and how he used it to grow the business in really tough economic times.
* And so much more 😉
Have fun and enjoy listening and learning from this awesome business podcast.
P.S Discover how we helped Tradestaff Workwear make more sales. Read the case study here Tradestaff Workwear